Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Workshop


It has been so long since I posted anything here so thought I'd update. We had a great turnout this past Sunday for our workshop. If I counted correctly there were 12 people at various times. Welcome to some new members. We hope you will continue to join us. And for those who could not make it, we missed you. In case anybody is having trouble with the layout, here's the finished quilt (double click on it to biggy size). Can't wait to see how different everybody's will be even though we started with the same animal fabrics.
Since I won't be in town for our next scheduled workshop on March 20, looks like the majority would like to meet another day in March. We could meet either Saturday, the 12th or Sunday the 13th. Either way we would most likely have to work at my house. Let me know what works best.
Well better get back to work on quilting, came home with 28 tops on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment